At Club Penguin, you can become a fire ninja on Club Penguin by playing Card-Jitsu Fire at the Dojo. Here’s the Official Club Penguin Guide to becoming a Fire Ninja. Follow it carefully, and you will be a fire ninja in no time:
1. Click on the Map in the lower left.
2. Go to the Dojo Courtyard.
3. Go to the Ninja Hideout.
4. Go to the Volcano by clicking on the tomb and going through the door
Once you have received your fire ninja deck, you will be able to compete for your fire ninja outfit. To do this, click on the “Earn your Fire Suit” option.
Card-Jitsu fire is all about the number of the card. When playing Card-Jitsu fire, select one of the center stones. It will give you a number of 1-6 which will then give you an option of which type of card you want to play.
- If you lands on water, ice, or fire then it will be a water, ice or fire battle. In this case, always choose the highest number of the card type chosen.
- If two penguins land on the same stone, or the stone has two Card-Jitsu cards on it, there will be a regular Card-Jitsu battle. In this case, choose whichever card you think will beat your opponent.
- If you lands on the spot with a water, ice, and fire on it, then it will be your choice which card type will be played. In this case, choose the type which you have the highest number for.
The object of the game is to make your opponents run out of energy, which can be found on the left side of each penguin icon. You can gain energy by beating an opponent in a 1 vs. 1 Card-Jitsu battle. If you lose a battle, you will lose one energy.
On the left side of the Volcano, you will see a sign with all of the Fire Ninja clothing items.
Remember, you can check your progress that you have completed and the next item you will unlock by clicking on the progress bar in the bottom right corner at the Volcano.
Once you have unlocked all of the Fire Ninja items, you will be able to beat Sensei. It may take a couple of times to beat Sensei, but after you beat him, you become a Fire Ninja.