Hey Penguins!, Today, when the Puffle Party 2012 Ended this year on Club Penguin. Get ready for April Fools Party :D!!. It starts Tomorrow at March 29th 2012. Rookie will be online at Club Penguin April Fools Party :D!!. Thats why i Updated the Newest Rookie Tracker 2012. SCROOL DOWN FOR TRACKER!!!.
NOTE: REFRESH PAGE AND TRACKER 2 TIMES FOR LOCATION 😀 !!!.
Who Is Rookie??
Rookie is one of the leaders of Club Penguin EPF operations. He appears in some EPF missions, and he sometimes sends out EPF messages.
Here’s a picture of the Rookie’s playercard when you spot him on Club Penguin!
Tips On Finding Rookie.
1. Rookie is a Poplular Green Penguin, wearing a Poplular Hat, Red sunglasses and a Red Hawaiian shirt.
2. Rookie will waddle onto the popular servers such as Alaska, Mammoth, Sled, Yukon, and Zipline. He will waddle into rooms such as the Box Dimension, and decorated party rooms.
3. Rookie will always have tons of penguins crowding them on Club Penguin. If there is a crowd, make sure you check the room extra hard for Rookie.
4. Rookie constantly changes servers. He usually logs on for about 10-15 minutes. This means you have to be fast and keep checking the tracker.
5. Always look for servers that are in the 3 – 5 full range (depending how popular Club Penguin is at the time). If there is a server that is usually not popular but is suddenly at 4/5 green bars or is full, then there’s a big chance Rookie is on that server.
6. Like every other Club Penguin Mascot, Rookie does attend to take breaks. When he has not been found by anybody in the last 10 – 20 minutes, he is most likely temporarily offline.
7.. Whenever Mario86385CP Found or Spotted Rookie, He will Tweet and Post Rookie’s Location at http://twitter.com/mario86385 .
8.. Good Luck Finding Rookie, Waddle On!!! ;).